Friday 22 December 2006

Dear Santa


Dear Santa Claus,

Something tells me you're not a wrestler. (Although perhaps you're into sumo? ;-)

Anyway, if you were a wrestler you'd understand why I want a pair of these hot wrestling shoes for Christmas: the ASICS Split Second VI in yellow. They look great in yellow and I think they'd look even better laced on my feet as I scissor some poor dude, heheh.

As you probably know from my previous letters, I've always been an Adidas kind of guy when it comes to wrestling shoes, but I gotta say I think they've lost their touch - temporarily, I hope. Their latest wrestling shoes seem way over-designed. In the meantime, I'm going for these new versions of the Split Second. I never liked version V much, but these are right back up there!

I've been a good boy all year and not done any illegal holds. Well, hardly any...

Yours sincerely

Boots160

4 comments:

WrestlingPod said...

They'd be better in green. :)

Boots160 said...

Well I can't agree with you on that one, Wrestlingpod ;-) How about you lace up in your greens, I'll lace up in these and we can wrestle to decide which color are best ;-)

WrestlingPod said...

I've got a feeling you'd win. ;)

Boots160 said...

How so, wrestling pod?

Not that I ever step on to the wrestling mat without intending to win ;-)