Saturday 16 December 2006

Black and white wrestler


I'm finding black and white photos of me and my wrestling gear increasingly more appealing. I hope this example leads you to agree.


Here I am getting into a nice bridge in my new Adidas Tygun IIs. Boxing boots, strictly, of course but who cares. They go great with matching Adidas squarecuts for a great look for, say, a submission wrestling match. Just gotta find an opponent to try them out on now :-)


Have you noticed how more and more boxers are wearing wrestling shoes in the ring? Well, now us wrestlers are getting their boots on! ;-)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey

Great Pic :)
Steve
Southern grappler

Unknown said...

I have to say, boxing boots are hot. I need to get a pair!!

boxersj said...

Great photo Boots! like the Starkness of the black and white. Great pose to show off the boots.

58Gundersen said...

Great wrestler`s bridge!!This excellent picture did inspire me to do a similar bridge position in front of the camera as well!!